Free College Planning Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Due to the popularity of our free community events, seats fill up quickly, RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Click on the "Find Tickets" button to register for free.
In this workshop, you will learn:
• How to navigate the confusion caused by the recent FAFSA deadline changes;
• How to send your child to an expensive private college for less than a state school;
• How to pick the right schools that will give you the best financial aid packages;
• How the U. S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and which assets are taken into consideration;
• How to create a plan to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts;
• How to lower your “out- of- pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of financial aid from each school;
• How to increase your college- related tax deductions and tax credits.